The Jefferson Community Foundation (JCF) is a philanthropic organization which was organized post-Katrina for the express purpose of supporting nonprofit efforts which contribute to overall growth and prosperity in Jefferson Parish, the largest parish in the State of Louisiana. Though we are young, we have moved aggressively to partner with others in support of our focus areas: education, race equity, health and wellness, neighborhood revitalization and support, senior initiatives, and transit.
The Jefferson Community Foundation seeks to engage others who share our interest in improving the overall quality of life in this Parish.
ABOUT JEFFERSON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
- Jefferson Community Foundation (JCF) is the nonprofit, community foundation for Jefferson Parish dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents, visitors and businesses in Jefferson Parish by focusing on the needs of the community and power of philanthropy.
- JCF’s core focus areas include senior initiatives, transit, race and equity, education, neighborhood support and revitalization and health and wellness.
- Jefferson Parish has the highest senior population, highest Hispanic population and largest school district in the state of Louisiana.
- JCF is powered by the community for the community. You make a donation, start a fund, create an endowment or leave a legacy, and JCF helps connect that money with the greatest need.
- Donations are used to support programs or projects that will create a positive change and impact the needs of the community that are not satisfied by business or government. Your support makes a lasting impact on the Jefferson Parish community.
- JCF coordinates partnerships and helps donors maximize their charitable goals connecting to community needs in Jefferson Parish.
- Board members work closely in the communities they serve, so they know exactly where the funds will be best utilized.
- To learn more about the Jefferson Community Foundation and its programs visit jeffersoncommunity.org.
The Jefferson Community Foundation exists to advance philanthropy, leadership, civic action and innovation in Jefferson Parish.
An equitable and healthy community for all in Jefferson Parish.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2020
Chairman: Louis Lauricella
Lauricella Land Company
Vice Chairman: Philip W. Rebowe, CPA
Postlethwaite & Netterville
Secretary: Patricia LeBlanc
LeBlanc, Fantaci, Villio, LLC
Treasurer: Tim Coulon
Jefferson Business Council
Manny Blanco – Blanco Enterprise, LLC
Meghan Donelon – Iberia Bank
Scott Dusang – Vezina & Gattuso, LLC
Joe Ewell – Jewell, Ltd.
Jim Garvey – Hailey, McNamara, Larman & Papale Law Firm
Lynda Nugent Smith – Lynda Nugent Smith, Keller Williams Reality
Tiffany Peperone Pitre, JD AICP – Peperone Pitre
Henry Shane – Favrot & Shane
Ronnie Slone – The Slone Group
Mark Spears – Jefferson Parish Justice of the Peace
Gordon Wadge – President and CEO, YMCA
Pamela Watson – Councilman Byron Lee’s Office
Darryl Ward – Newcorp Development, LLC
Bert Wilson – Barriere Construction Co.
- Bridge City
- Crown Point
- Grand Isle
- Jean Lafitte
- Nine Mile Point
- River Ridge