ABOUT JEFFERSON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Jefferson Community Foundation (JCF) is the nonprofit, community foundation for Jefferson Parish dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents, visitors and businesses in Jefferson Parish by focusing on the needs of the community and power of philanthropy.
- JCF’s core focus areas include senior initiatives, transit, race and equity, education, neighborhood support and revitalization and health and wellness.
- Jefferson Parish has the highest senior population, highest Hispanic population and largest school district in the state of Louisiana.
- JCF is powered by the community for the community. You make a donation, start a fund, create an endowment or leave a legacy, and JCF helps connect that money with the greatest need.
- Donations are used to support programs or projects that will create a positive change and impact the needs of the community that are not satisfied by business or government. Your support makes a lasting impact on the Jefferson Parish community.
- JCF coordinates partnerships and helps donors maximize their charitable goals connecting to community needs in Jefferson Parish.
- Board members work closely in the communities they serve, so they know exactly where the funds will be best utilized.